S.A.M Community Bulletin Board:
- The Community Bulletin Board on Southborough Access Media is available for any individual or group to submit messages that promotes or publicizes an event that is open to the public.
- Non-Profit Groups may promote events that are open to the public and are either free or require a fee.
- For-Profit Groups or Individuals may promote events that are open to the public and are free.
- Messages should be submitted Two Weeks prior to the date the message should be posted on the Community Bulletin Board. SAM cannot promise or guarantee that messages will be posted any sooner than one week from the submission date. However, we try our best to post your request as soon as possible.
Three Ways to Request a Bulletin Board Message:
- Submit your Bulletin Board message to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Call 508-481-3292 for more information,
- Or, fill out and deliver this form: Bulletin Board Submission Form